So, like many of us vegans and vegetarians, you might be wondering what you’re going to indulge on this Halloween. Good news! I’ve compiled some awesome recipes from some super cool blogs to help you have a spookier and more festive Halloween! muhahahhahahaha! (evil laugh)
1. Check out these mummy pizzas from Vegan Miss!
2. Munch on some pumpkin quinoa granola from I Heart Wellness!
3. Chow down on these spooky spiderweb brownie bites from The Family Kitchen!
4. Indulge in some vegan gluten free twix bars (made these. They’re awesome!) from Forks and Beans!
5. And, of course, you should read the Official Guide to Vegan Halloween Candy from VegNews!