Hooray! Spring has sprung and everyone is out and about in the sunshine…and the rain. It’s a time of regrowth and renewal. A new seasonal cycle begins. In honour of that, here are some of the hottest vegan items for Spring!
1. Be comfy and look hip in a pair of vegan TOMS. I have a pair in slate (pictured below) and I love them!
2. Hit the town with your Two Tickets chain purse in Mauve. This cute purse is perfect for a night on the town and retails online at lulus.com for $42.
3. Springtime can still be a bit chilly. So pull on the Relaxed Woven Blazer ($33.80 CAD) from Forever 21 in Blue Jewel.
4. Hungry for a snack? Why not have some Amande cultured Almondmilk yogurt? I really love this stuff! Amande comes in a variety of different flavours like blueberry, peach, and raspberry and is a great alternative to soy yogurt. Amande is gluten free, soy free, GMO free, vegan and it’s sweetened with fruit juice! mmmmmm
5. Looking for some new dinner ideas? I’m super excited about Chloe Coscarelli’s new cookbook! I’ve tried a bunch of recipes from her website and I have to say, they have all been delicious and surprisingly easy to make. I’m obsessed with making her Pad Thai recipe and award winning Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes. I can’t wait to pick up a copy of her cookbook.
So there you have it! The top 5 vegan must haves for the season. Happy Spring to you and yours!