Pesach is quickly approaching!
Here are five tasty looking recipes that I am excited to make for Passover this year. Whether you are having a fully vegan seder (kudos to you if you are!!!!!) or are bringing a dish to a large gathering, you want to impress. These recipes might just do the trick. Let me know which ones are your favourites!
1. The Best Shredded Kale Salad. This is EXTREMELY tasty. I’ve made this for lunch quite a few times and I can never just eat one bowl. So you might want to double the recipe. It’s that good.
2. Perhaps this Portobello, Spinach, and Potato Matzo Mina with Basil Walnut Pesto and a Cashew Béchamel Sauce will float your boat.
3. Or how about a simple, gorgeous-looking, Roasted Beet Salad with Mint.
4. These Vegan and Gluten-Free Stuffed Potatoes are a nice addition to any seder meal.
5. Of course, a classic Vegan Matzo Ball Soup with Spring Vegetables is a great starter.